Increasingly, technology is creating tighter critical tolerances and an unprecedented need for sustainable accuracy in all enterprises.
At Norbar we understand this need and apply our expertise to our product maintenance, testing and support services throughout our network of state branches; and because we specialise in both the sale and appropriate maintenance of torque tools, you can be fully confident that we are able to efficiently and effectively meet all your sales & service requirements.
Testing and Certification Facilities
Our fully accredited NATA laboratory is recognised as being the most technologically advanced in its field, allowing us to certify the most comprehensive range of electronic and mechanical torque equipment in the South East Asian Region.
- Accredited under BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- NATA audited bi-annually.
- NCS International audited annually to AS/NZS ISO9001:2015.
- Fully enclosed and temperature controlled environment.
- Electronic and mechanical torque equipment certification range – 0.5 to 6,800 N·m.
- NATA accredited facility for the calibration of torque multiplying gearboxes to 6,800 N∙m
- Highly trained technicians.
- Able to test to the same uncertainties as the UK plant.
Service and Repair
To ensure your Norbar product is protected we offer superior ongoing after sales service, maintenance, repair and calibration support from our wide network of offices. All of our branches carry a comprehensive range of original spare parts.
- Original spare parts (25% of our complete stock holding).
- All products tested on the latest electronic equipment.
- Fully trained technicians and sales staff.
- Complete mobile service on request.
- Traceable certificate to NATA meeting the most stringent QA audits – NATA has reciprocal agreement with all the major world testing bodies i.e. UKAS, NIST & SINGLAS.
- Ability to provide hard and soft joint calibrations.
- Testing available to 50,000 lbf·ft (68,000 N·m) – highest torque value able to be tested in South East Asia.
- Properly maintained service and calibration details.
- Complete management plan available tailored to your particular quality standards.
Norbar Torque Tools Australia can offer customers Complete Torque Control Management Service.
This service provides you with a calibration management plan to meet your particular quality standards. Simply tell us what torque equipment you own or are purchasing, specify the calibration period and Norbar will ensure the tools are kept within those specifications. You will be provided with certificates and a written report on the condition of the equipment at the time of each service.
Complete Torque Control Management Service
This service provides you with a calibration management plan to meet your particular quality standards. You will be provided with certificates and a written report on the condition of the equipment at the time of each service.
To ensure our customers receive the most comprehensive information regarding torque control equipment our Technical Support Manager works closely with our highly trained sales personnel to assist with specific product or system selection. The Technical Support Manager is also available for individual training or seminars on torque control.
Engineering and Design
With 70 years’ experience in product design and engineering Norbar provides solutions to most torque control applications. Our in-house engineering and design service allows customers to purchase equipment with variations to standard products manufactured to their specification. Norbar Services all Torque Wrenches, Torque Multipliers and Measurement & Calibration Equipment.
Head Office and NATA Calibration Laboratory
Central Sales Office
Servicing SA, NT, Victoria and Tasmania regions
45-47 Raglan Avenue
Edwardstown SA 5039
Tel: (08) 8292 9777
Fax: (08) 8292 9799
Eastern Sales Office
Servicing QLD & NSW regions
Unit 4/121 Kerry Road
Archerfield QLD 4108
Tel: +61 07 3216 7600
Western Sales Office
Unit 2, 22 Chullora Bend
Jandakot WA 6164
Tel: (08) 9455 7717
Fax: (08) 9455 7979