- Robust construction gives accurate results, to ±4%, even in arduous working conditions.
- Supplied with a Declaration of Conformance, which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-1:2017
- The largebreak angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of over torquing.
- Cam control of the mechanism gives a controlled break which will not throw the operator off balance.
- Dual scaled, N·m and lbf·ft.
Production 'P' types versions, with no setting scale, are designed to discourage unauthorised alteration, and must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester.
A Torque Handle version is also available (Model 4) with a 22mm spigot to take various end fittings.
How to use an Industrial Wrench